Friday 20 September 2013

Autumn is here

The months seem to rush by and its Autumn already - there’s a nip in the air and the mist is gathering in the mornings. I had a glorious walk round my local field with the dog this morning at took this photo at around 7am.

Its been a fantastic summer with long sunny, warm days and I feel I have really made the most of being outdoors. My hubby’s project was to create an outdoor room which we could sit in the evenings gazing out over our field and just chilling in the summer evening sun. This is where I sat most mornings and evenings with my cuppa and I will miss this view now the evenings are drawing in. On a plus I and looking forward to spending my evenings up in my craft room creating ready for the craft fairs coming up in October and November!


1 comment: